06 November 2007

while we're at it

last christmas my dad kindly gave each of us kiddos a cd with 500 family pictures. we're talking a lot of pictures. i finally uploaded the cd tonight and had to share.

please enjoy me growing up (the good and the bad). and if you're reading this and have a blog, it's your turn to post photos of you growing up. really, it's quite liberating...


this is me and my dear grandma. her name is annie. pretty sure i'll use that as one of my daughter's names.


that's right, it says yo-yo-o-saurus. i may have even busted this out on valentine's day one year. you can only imagine how many more valentines i got that year...



ah yes, and here we hit the awkward middle school phase. notice the lack of teeth showing. i refused to show my braces and smile for the entire time i had them on. i promise i was a happy child and normally smiled.



and last but not least, what FAMILY cd would be complete without photos of ex boyfriends on there? this just makes me laugh (and i apologize for the weird sideways photo that's attached to this) that somehow a photo of me and david ended up on the cd.

6 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

you were so adorable growing up! That is such a good idea...nice work dad!

Katrina said...

Very fun! I want to see more of little Tracy! I have wanted to do this for awhile, I just haven't gotten around to scanning photos yet. And who cares that David is in that picture, because you look smokin' in it!

Chelsy said...

Tracy,

Someday when I make time (it's all about priorities, right), then I'll get our blog up and running and possibly grace you with 'tomboy Chelsy pictures'. But I just wanted to add another place on your 'Where should I go for New Year's' survey: UTAH! Come visit me! Remember last year when I visited you in DC?! What happened to the BFF status? I can hear a song coming on...could it be? is it? why, yes it is...Boys to Men...

"We don't even talk anymore,
and we don't even know what we argue about.
Don't even say I love you no more
'Cause saying how we feel is no longer allowed
Some people will work things out
and some just don't know how to change

CHORUS:
Let's not wait till the water runs dry
We might watch our whole lives pass us by
Let's don't wait till the water runs dy
We'll make the biggest mistake of our lives
Don't do it baby!

(This is a good verse to end on coming up)
Now they can see the tears in our eyes
But we deny the pain that lies deep in our hearts
Well maybe that's a pain we can't hide
'Cause everybody knows that we're both torn apart
Why do we hurt each other
Why do we push love (friend love) away


Tracy...seriously, let's take a lesson learned from Boys to Men...let's not let the water run dry! It really could be the biggest mistake of our lives! :o)

You miss me...admit it!

I admit...I miss the fun Tracy times! There's no replacement for you!!!

Peter said...

It is nice to know that everyone has their "awkward phase" the difference is you grew out of yours. I'm still hoping.

Anonymous said...

I am hurt that you sing that song to other people too, I thought that was our special song. (tear)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you put a picture of grandma up there. I miss her.