11 August 2007

it finally happened

at 10:30 a.m. (well, slightly later as we got started late) on 11 august 2007, tabitha voncannon and evan liddiard were wed. in beautiful style. and with great taste. and by a darling japanese bishop that was so nervous his hands were shaking --it was quite endearing.

everything went as planned. no falls down the aisles, no awkward family moments, nothing but love really. there was even a slight breeze outside to offer a break from the painfully hot days we've been having.

i even had my very own father of the bride moment. my sister and evan were rushing out to the car with everyone blowing their bubbles and giving well wishes. i was packing things up and off in the distance. as my sister went to get in the car she looked around asking for me and then came over to give me one last hug before wisking off to her honeymoon. it hit me the tie and love that i share with my sister. i can't remember the last time that i felt this genuinely happy for someone.

enjoy the photos.

Amanda (my brother's fiance) and me
tracy and amanda (my brother's fiance)
Tab and Evan getting ready to leave. Look at that hair...
tab and evan getting ready to leave. check out that hair.
All the siblings
the siblings
Classy
classy. that lace is mine and we tied it around the bouquet as the something borrowed.
The happy couple
the happy couple
I'm trying to find a way to preserve this bouquet to use as my own...
i'm trying to figure out a way to preserve this bouquet and use it as my own...
Mom and the girls
mom and girls
Sisters
sisters

3 comments:

nutrigina said...

you both look gorgeous!! (your bangs look great! has mauri cut them in the lunchroom?) i'm so happy for your sis. you look proud of her. what a great sister you are...

Katrina said...

How beautiful! Love her dress!

Melissa Fullmer said...

Congrats to your sis! How wonderful!