03 August 2007

8 days and counting


meet tab and evan. tab is my dear sister. my only one in fact. she's 12 years old than me (don't hate me tab for saying that). i've always looked up to her. and now she's getting married. to a fabulous, christlike man.

insert evan. he and my sister have been dating for a while. i truly cannot imagine someone better suited for my sister. his qualities range from being brillant, thoughtful, witty and humble to name a few.

you always want the best for your family members. and even more so for your only sister. i want to know that whomever she ends up with will adore her. that they will put her first in all things and be genuinely concerned with her well being. that they will, as sister hinckley described president hinckley, give them room to fly.

how grateful i am that evan fits that description. congratulations evan and tab. i can't wait for next saturday.

p.s. i took that photo. if you'd like to contact me for future projects, don't. i'm an amateur :)

1 comment:

Karon said...

This is the first picture that I've seen of Evan and he doesn't look anything like I expected. He does look really nice though, and I guess I expected that. I'm so happy for them and I hope the wedding goes wonderfully!