30 August 2007

the final ones

at last...(insert etta james song here) the final wedding pictures have come along. my lonely blog without complete pictures is over. and life is like a song. oh yeah. at last.





wow. that stop sign behind is a great accent. es mi familia. my brother derek, moi, my stepmom carol, my dad and brother aaron. this is us going to a rehearsal dinner. check out those strapping men.


me and my stepmom. and my bridesmaid dress for $15. tj maxx has forever secured it's place as my favorite bargain spot.


tab and our parents.

i LOVE my sister's camera. and the pearl bracelet my sister gave me as a bridesmaid gift. what's even better about the bracelet is that she found it at an antique shop and it has the initial D on it. and somehow with my many names there is not a D to be found anywhere...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - such great pics!! I especially love the ones of the tall gentleman who looks so distinguished in his tux!! Trace -you're such a cutie! :)

love,
Tab