04 June 2007

it all began on this day






don't you just love birthdays? when else can you expect in one day to hear from every person that's dear to you? or to have people shower you with well wishes and to congratulate you for entering the world on that very day?


friday, june 1, was my 24 birthday. i'm pretty excited about being 24. this has been a great, borderline amazing, year so far and i only see becoming 24 as another turning point for even better things. hmm...that gets me thinking, what do i want to accomplish at the ripe old age of 24? find a husband perhaps? go to guatemala? finally finish the never ending line of books that i'm halfway through? figure out what my plans are for a masters? suggestions?


ah, but back to the present. here are some photos from my birthday gathering last evening. these photos are dreadfully boring. not that the people are, but the poses are all the same. next post, there will be more thrilling photos. just watch.


please note, the green shirt is my official "birthday shirt". i'd like to point out that i wore it saturday, sunday and i'm now wearing it to work today. sick, i know. but hey, it's a great shirt.


happy birthday!

7 comments:

Karon said...

I love that shirt. It looks great on you!

Mary Linde (Mom) said...

Wow - what a spectacular shirt - you look beautiful. Guess it has something to do with it matching your eyes and setting off your hair so well. What a wonderful birthday weekend. Spending time with new friends and in such an exciting city as NY! We'll have to really think of something super to surpass this one on your 25th BD huh? So glad you had a great time sweetie. Love, mom

Tracy and Odie said...

dearest mom, how can that shirt match my eyes when my eyes are blue? has it been that long since i've seen you???

Sarah said...

happy birthday. you look beautiful.

Spencer & Suzy said...

Dearest Tracy- you look as darling as you did our freshman year of college! Sounds like you are having some really cool experiences out there. Katrina told me all about your chat with Elder Holland a while back, I thought that was so hilarious. Happy (belated) Birthday!

Melissa Fullmer said...

TRACY!!! I miss your stealing your clothes every day... we really need to live near by again...I'm going (for sure) to NY in october, we should meet up!!!!!

Katrina said...

Happy Belated Birthday! We have been traveling and I have been out of the loop, so sorry this is late. It sounds like you had a great birthday! I hope you have an even more fantastic year! Love ya! You look beautiful!