19 June 2007

takin' a walk

tracy and sethtracy and seth


it's 8:27 a.m. and i really want to be working within ten minutes so here goes. last weekend i went up to NYC again. i drove up with my dear charlee (old roommate but lifelong friend and soul mate -really we're so alike that soul mates adequately describes our relationship). we learned an important lesson which is never to leave the city at 6 assuming you won't get stuff in traffic. lesson learned.


saturday was great. seth and i met up with my old roommate kimber (who also happened to live with me and charlee). we went to south seaport and had lunch then walked across the brooklyn bridge. unfortunately for me i decided to wear my favorite custard-colored shoes that are nothing but plastic, but luckily for me i was smart enough to bring sandals in case that very situation arose. the walk was so enjoyable as kimber and i caught up and the boys, well, i think they discussed finance and i'm not exactly sure what else. after crossing the bridge we got ice cream from a charming ice cream shop (not quite sure what else to call it).


the rest of the weekend consisted of a bbq saturday night, playing with seth's nieces and heading back sunday night.

5 comments:

therams said...

so, who's seth...?

Katrina said...

I second the "who's seth?" inquiry and also want to say that I L-O-V-E your bangs! Super cute! I have seriously been considering cutting some similar bangs but I'm thinking of waiting until the end of summer because I'm lazy about doing my hair in the summer. Anyway.... love them! and you!!!

Melissa Fullmer said...

Nice man! He seems nice. Larissa gave me details.

MishMyBelle said...

Yea! I am glad you have a blog. You are such a sweetheart. I am so glad we live close. Thanks for the job help!Have you decided what you are going to do about this weekend?

Karon said...

You look so cute. I think that green is definitely your color. How fun that you go to NY so often!