04 March 2008

california

last weekend we (tyler, justin, taylor and i) went to san francisco. as some of you may remember, this was my first time visiting california.

some of the weekend activities included a trip down lunbard street (scary getting up there!), alcatraz (by far the highlight), a boat toar, walking on golden gate bridge, eating at fisherman's wharf, perusing sasilito and visiting chiatown.

enjoy the photos!

sidenote-we flew virgin to get out there. i HIGHLY recommend them. each seat has a computer screen in front of it that you can play games, watch tv, movies, order food, IM anyone on the plane, etc. basically it made the six-hour flight go by so quickly...


taylor looking pretty happy for being in a jail


al capone. look at how nice he seems...


the view of san fran from alcatraz


tay and me on our way over


wow. this is one sad looking picture


me in chinatown right as i got ripped off buying a t-shirt


i loved this wall


the boys on our way to alcatraz


me and justin


and last, but not least, the bridge

7 comments:

Katrina said...

You are such a little traveler! Looks like a blast! I've never been to San Fran.

Anonymous said...

Wow - so jealous! San Francisco is the coolest city and I'm glad you got to go with the gang so you could have fun. Good girl for finally making it out there! :)

T

Anonymous said...

Wow - what great photos!!! Looks like you had a great weekend trip. So glad you had fun and had the opportuntiy to see so much in so little time. Way to go Tracy!!! Boy you guys sure had some sad faces behind those bars - guess being confined can readily help with that huh? Thanks for the tip on the airlines - can't wait to try them. Mom

Anonymous said...

So fun! I grew up in the bay area and never went to Alcatraz - what is wrong with that? Glad you had a great time! You are so cute! Sister Cheney

Sheryl said...

oh i'm so happy you went, even if it is the weekend i came. It was so good seeing you. You seemed like you had a great time, and I love how no matter where you go, you find the china town!

taylor said...

BWE!! (Best Weekend EVER!!)

Alca--whaaat! That was definitely the highlight for me... I'm so glad we did that! I love the Frisco!

Stefers511 said...

I'm so sad we didn't ever get to meet up but now that you've seen how amazing San Fran is, I hope you'll come back soon and visit- we'll plan better next time...