29 October 2007

1234

on saturday i decided i was sick of my current music selection (something that occurs quite frequently) and decided to peruse iTunes' music selection. iTunes apparently knows me well enough, and is kind enough, to personally select songs they think i would like. how kind of them.

normally the songs they suggest are less than exciting, but i found one that i love. it's feist's "1234." i downloaded it and as is my usual style, put it on repeat all day today. but here's the best part. taylor came in my office today and told me she had seen the video over the weekend and loved it. naturally we looked it up and it's pretty great.



4 comments:

Katrina said...

I love it. The video rock.

Peter said...

Tracy, I love your profile pic.

Anonymous said...

hey - that's from the Ipod commercial! (for the small ones, the Nano I think).

T

Bryan, Mary, Abby & Lorin said...

Tracy ... I will be around that weekend! I would love to see you ... LOVE to see you!