17 July 2007

flashback


i never take my camera anywhere (partly because i forget and partly because my roommates have sleek, small ones that i'd rather use anyhow). so anytime you see photos on here chances are they've come from another source.


insert this photo. compliments of noelle (darling girl in the red). this is us on the fourth of july in front of the lincoln. quite patriotic to be sitting having the same view of ole abe and watching fireworks adore the sky of the nation's capitol.


the fourth of july in d.c. is truly one of my most favorite times to be in this city.


perhaps my next blog i'll continue the trend of going back in time and try to find something from way back when. you know, like middle school...

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Very fun! That must be so cool to watch fireworks in DC. And I'd like to see some middle school pictures. :-)

Karon said...

I would also like to see some middle school pictures (I didn't even know you then).